Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 17:41:01 UTC

Closing a TDB store

It *appears* that closing a TDB store leave a file open inside,
judging from Windows unwillingness to delete the directory.

Is this familiar, or should I package a test case?

Re: Closing a TDB store

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 13/12/10 16:41, Benson Margulies wrote:
> It *appears* that closing a TDB store leave a file open inside,
> judging from Windows unwillingness to delete the directory.
>
> Is this familiar, or should I package a test case?

Looks like the informaous known java "issues" (i.e bug they won't fix):

from July 2002.

(I haven't tried any of the recently suggested trickery)

	Andy