Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anne Jessel <an...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2010/11/17 07:57:01 UTC

Submitting co-dependent patches

Hi

I've been adding some small enhancements to the display of products in
ecommerce. Most of the changes are modifications to
productdetails.ftl.

I'd like to submit my changes, but if I submit one big patch it'll be
difficult for anyone to review. If I submit several small patches, one
per feature added, they'll be a lot easier to review. But the moment
one of the patches is applied, the others will no longer apply
cleanly.

What is the recommended procedure? I don't mind submitting one patch
per feature, and re-submitting new versions of pending ones as each is
accepted. But if there's a simpler approach, I'm happy to do it!

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Submitting co-dependent patches

Posted by Anne Jessel <an...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Done, at OFBIZ-4024.