Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Fernando Antolin <fe...@web.de> on 2004/04/22 07:15:45 UTC

Apache 2.x doc.es translations

Hi there!

If anyone is working on the Spanish translations of the documentation
for Apache 2.x, i would like to join him or her. Otherwise i would do my
best and start translating it by myself.

What doc exchange formats do you use? Is there a web user interface with
xml and/or php or perl running on apache.org? Or do i have to use latex?
  Or create a PDF? Or simply save it as an ansi textfile?

Yours,
Fernando Antolin

Re: Apache 2.x doc.es translations

Posted by Fernando Antolin <fe...@web.de>.