Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Asanka Gunasekara <as...@nimbus.lk> on 2017/11/13 09:25:10 UTC

Unable to access guest VM console from internet, behind irewall

Hi my cloudstac setup is behind a firewall (Nated) I am able to access the
portal by nating 8080 to an public up. and all works fine but but when I
click on a console of a guest VM it is looking for the internal ip (the
range I specified as public while creating the Zone)

What are the ports that I need to nat out or how to fix this

Thanks and best regards

Asanka

Re: Unable to access guest VM console from internet, behind irewall

Posted by Asanka Gunasekara <as...@nimbus.lk>.
Thank you Dag, for the reply

Best Regards

Asanka