Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Hyeonseop Lee <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 04:53:21 UTC

Request for assignment: FLINK-18119 Fix unlimitedly growing state for ...

Hello,

I have experienced an unlimitedly growing state in my streaming query in
table API and identified that the current implementation of time range
bounded over aggregate function was the cause. I was able to fix it by
modifying a couple of functions in flink-table-runtime-blink.

I am running several streaming applications in production and desiring this
fix to be merged to the official Flink. I have stated detailed issue
statements and fix plans in [FLINK-18119](
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-18119) but didn't get reactions
for days. Please consider assigning the ticket.

Regards,

Hyeonseop

--
Hyeonseop Lee

Re: Request for assignment: FLINK-18119 Fix unlimitedly growing state for ...

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Hyeonseop,

I'm sorry to hear that you got no reactions in time.
We can move to the issue you mentioned for further discussions.

Hyeonseop Lee <pr...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月16日周二 下午1:00写道: