Posted to user@struts.apache.org by li...@trifiro.net on 2003/10/08 09:16:49 UTC

Back to my token problem..

Hi everyone,

I'm back with my token problem, i really need your help. Maybe, i'm wrong in
the way i'm applying the mechamism.

In all the tutorials or examples i've seen, the action class was setting up a
page with an error message if a submission problem was detected. That's fine
but.. My problem is to bring back the user from the error page to the next page
when the action class has finished its execution.

In my code, nothing happens once the user is on the error page and the action
code finished :( ! The return mapping.forward seems unefficient.

I hope somewone will help me.

Frederic.

Re: Back to my token problem..

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Sorry, what I just said is wrong - I would not show the results page - I
would leave the user on the form page. There they have their data which
they may have made changes to, which shouldn't be discarded.

Re: Back to my token problem..

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Your English is fine - but why are you telling the user to wait? Surely
you should tell them not to submit twice? What are they waiting for?

I would show the original results page again with the warning that doing
a double-submit is not allowed.

Adam

Posted by li...@trifiro.net.

Re: Back to my token problem..