Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by emre sokullu <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/04 22:54:38 UTC

Turkish Translation of Error Documents

Hi all,

I'm sending you Turkish tanslation of Apache error documents (the whole folder) as a single zipped file.

Turkish entries are located at the bottom of each file (alphabetical order respected), and html entities are used instead of Turkic characters.

Re: Turkish Translation of Error Documents

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* emre sokullu <mu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm sending you Turkish tanslation of Apache error documents (the whole
> folder) as a single zipped file.
>
> Turkish entries are located at the bottom of each file (alphabetical order
> respected), and html entities are used instead of Turkic characters.

Thanks for your contribution!

As you may know, we have the requirement for another reviewer, which should
be a native speaker as well. If you know someone who likes to review your
work and acknowledge (or discuss :-) it on the list, it can be committed.

Thanks again.

nd