Posted to user@struts.apache.org by walidito <wa...@sgcib.com> on 2007/01/22 15:59:47 UTC

download struts 2.0.3 version

Hi all,
I have three questions
 1 - As I'm facing few problems with the 2.0.1 version of struts, i would
like to know how/where to download the 2.0.3 release.
 2 - Don said it there will be a release of 2.0.4 in the next days... If I
can download the 2.0.3, does it worth to wait for the 2.0.4 ?
 3 - What must I do to upgrade my struts easily without changing everything
in my app and make it a mess.

thanks a lot.
Walid

Re: download struts 2.0.3 version

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
walidito wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have three questions
>  1 - As I'm facing few problems with the 2.0.1 version of struts, i would
> like to know how/where to download the 2.0.3 release.
>  2 - Don said it there will be a release of 2.0.4 in the next days... If I
> can download the 2.0.3, does it worth to wait for the 2.0.4 ?

The 2.0.3 build turned out to have a few problems, so I'd recommend
waiting for 2.0.4 or, possibly, trying 2.0.2. But unless there's
something in the release notes for 2.0.2/3 that you to believe is
relevant to the problems you're having, you may be better off just
figuring out what's wrong without upgrading.

>  3 - What must I do to upgrade my struts easily without changing everything
> in my app and make it a mess.

There should be little to no change needed in your app for a point
release upgrade like this but, as always, check the release notes for
any changes that may affect you.

L.