Posted to users@maven.apache.org by exquisitus <ex...@gmx.ch> on 2005/12/31 09:34:30 UTC

problem with downloading jdepend-plugin

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to add the JDepend-reports plugin to maven2.

Adding this in the POM: (from
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jdepend-maven-plugin/howto.html)
      <reporting>
          <plugins>
              <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                 <artifactId>maven-jdepend-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
              </plugin>
          </plugins>
      </reporting>

results in:

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.codehaus.mojo
ArtifactId: maven-jdepend-plugin
Version: 1.0-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.mojo:maven-jdepend-plugin:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  jibx.sf.net ( <http://jibx.sf.net/maven2> http://jibx.sf.net/maven2)

Has anyone an idea ?
thanks

Re: problem with downloading jdepend-plugin

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
>From the front page http://mojo.codehaus.org/ :
The Mojo Project is not currently publishing releases of the plugins
contains herein. You can however checkout the repository and build
them yourself for general usage.

So what you have to do is checkout the latest sources of the plugins.
Then you install it using maven 2 commands, ie mvn install in the
directory containing the plugin pom.xml file.

After that everything should work fine.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: problem with downloading jdepend-plugin

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi there,

Change your artifactID from "maven-jdepend-plugin" to
"jdepend-maven-plugin".

-allan