Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/09 13:19:31 UTC

Re: Release 2.0.3 approaching - Round 2

Hi all,
even our second round for release 2.0.3 has not been successful, but this
time NOT for technical reasons (only at least one more binding vote needed).

So the tag in svn is good and it will not be re-created in the next vote
(soon) ,,, and even code won't change for the next vote.

In the meantime you can get source and binary artifacts from the temporary
location:
http://people.apache.org/~smartini/

Important: note that they aren't official release (a successful vote is
needed, and then they will be copied in ASF master distribution, then even
in Maven Repository).

For more info, ask to us.
Sandro