Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 19:59:45 UTC

JSPWiki Download page

Hi all,

the JSPWiki download page (http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiDownload)
currently still points to the "old" locations on www.ecyrd.com, resulting in
dead links.
Shouldn't this page be adjusted since we're migrating from CVS to SVN, and
if so, what should be the new locations, or aren't these available yet ?

At least we should place a note on the page mentioning the transition ?

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: JSPWiki Download page

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Sorry, the build scripts are still broken because they can't check
out of SVN, only CVS.  There is no transition for those builds at the
moment.

It only concerns the nightly builds.

/Janne