Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/09/22 09:02:33 UTC

GSoC 2014 hangover

Dear Qihong Lin,

now that the LDP implementation is stable and the status has been
reported to W3C, I think it's a good time to see if we can integrate the
results of your project.

In order to have a clear IP process, you'd need to attach the patch to
the MARMOTTA-444 issue. For that I think you would need to merge the
latest changes into your fork, because the current patch looks outdated:

https://github.com/confidencesun/marmotta/compare/apache:develop...MARMOTTA-444.patch

And then we can discuss how to keep updated the alternative
implementation, and if you would like to stay active in the community
after the GSoC program.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

--