Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2015/10/27 01:00:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 4.1.2-RC3 as OpenOffice 4.1.2

On 23/10/2015 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> We have been in the Release Candidate stage for three weeks and it is
> now time to start a VOTE for releasing OpenOffice 4.1.2. ...
> I'm initially keeping the VOTE just a bit longer than the minimum 72
> hours: please vote by Monday 26 October, 14:00 UTC. ...
> So please VOTE on releasing RC3 (as defined above) as OpenOffice 4.1.2:
> [  ] +1 Approve
> [  ]  0 Abstain
> [  ] -1 Disapprove, with explanation

VOTE has concluded, even though of course more feedback is always
welcome in case someone could not give feedback during these 3.5 days.

The OpenOffice community and PMC voted in favor of releasing 4.1.2-RC3
(r1709696) as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2, with 10 "+1 Approve" votes (7
from the PMC), 2 "0 Abstain" votes (2 from the PMC) and no "-1
Disapprove" votes.

Tally follows.

imacat      +1
jsc         +1
kschenk     +1
marcus      +1
mechtilde   +1
mikeadvo    +1
pescetti    +1
damjan       0
regina       0

Rory O'Farrell +1
Jose R R       +1
Olaf Felka     +1

The release is still a few days away due to the needed preparations.

Regards,
   Andrea.