Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2012/06/09 10:25:53 UTC

Board Report For June

Every Apache top level project reports regularly to the board. Most
established projects report quarterly. Recent graduates (like Creadur)
report every month. The PMC Chair (for Creadur, myself) is responsible
submits the report on behalf of the wider community.

So please jump with suggestions :-)

I'm working through the graduation handover check lists, and I hope to
let everyone know how we're doing.

Some project (for example comdev[1]) use their site to develop the
content for each report. I like this idea: it's an easy way for everyone
to get involved and works as news for the project.

Opinions?

Robert

[1] http://community.apache.org/comdevboardreports.html

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 9 June 2012 19:10, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/09/12 17:46, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>>
>> On 2012-06-09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>
>>> http://creadur.apache.org/boardreport.html
>>

>>> Please dive in :-)
>>

>> The syntax highlighting inside the draft looks more than wierd.
>

> Yes - I'm not sure how to do styling stuff in the CMS. I'll take a look into
> it early tomorrow, unless anyone beats me to it...

Added <pre> tag around the report to stop the formatting.

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-06-09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> http://creadur.apache.org/boardreport.html

> Please dive in :-)

The syntax highlighting inside the draft looks more than wierd.

I've just added a notice about the last release.

Stefan

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 06/09/12 17:23, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 2012-06-09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>
>> On 06/09/12 12:59, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

<snip>

>>> The deadline is a week before the meeting, not too much time to go.
>
>> I have very little mid-week typing, so I aim to submit late Sunday.
>
> This is tomorrow, right?  Next Sunday would be too late.

+1

Robert

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2012-06-09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> On 06/09/12 12:59, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On 2012-06-09, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

>>> Some project (for example comdev[1]) use their site to develop the
>>> content for each report. I like this idea: it's an easy way for
>>> everyone to get involved and works as news for the project.

>>> Opinions?

>> I'm all for drafting it in the open unless there is a reason not to.
>> The CMS is as good as using a wiki page.  I'd say let's do it.

> http://creadur.apache.org/boardreport.html

> Please dive in :-)

will do, once I re-remember how to use the CMS 8-)

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Re: Board Report For June

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.