Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/02 10:52:47 UTC

OFBiz Community Photo Album?

Hi All

I'm starting this thread based on an idea suggested by Michael Brohl about the possibility of setting up an OFBiz community photo album where we can upload photos from events such as Apachecon or other meetups.

I remember that someone mentioned that some of the general photo album applications such as Flickr are not accessible in China so if we do want a solution then we need to bear in mind that it should open enough for our whole community to use.

So what do people think? Is it a good idea to look at setting up an OFBiz Community photo album? And if so, are there any suggested applications that could be used?

Thanks
Sharan