Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lydia Ickler <ic...@googlemail.com> on 2016/03/31 09:39:48 UTC

wait until BulkIteration finishes

Hi all,

is there a way to tell the program that it should wait until the BulkIteration finishes before the rest of the program is executed?

Best regards,
Lydia

Re: wait until BulkIteration finishes

Posted by Lydia Ickler <ic...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

thanks for your reply!
Could you please give me an example for the close() step? I can’t find an example online only for open().
There I can „save“ my new result?

Best regards,
Lydia

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.