Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jiaming Lin <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/16 12:38:35 UTC

LDAP GroupMapping configuration

Hi
I have some problems while using LDAPGroupMapping.
I can't retrieve the group mappings.

And I have added the Hadoop services and group into my LDAP server.
Here is my ldif file.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tt0uji8fwnm1nzm/services.txt?dl=0

And my core-site.xml configurations about the LDAPGroupMapping
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kgflll3iqc7q7o/LDAPGroupMapping.txt?dl=0

After those setups and I restart the HDFS and YARN, and execute commands
# su hdfs
# hdfs groups
return no groups, which should be expected "hadoop" as before
Can someone help me?

Re: LDAP GroupMapping configuration

Posted by Сергей Казаков <ss...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

I have this kind of filter working for me:

<property>
<name>hadoop.security.group.mapping.ldap.search.filter.user</name>
<value>(&amp;(&amp;(objectclass=user)(sAMAccountName={0})))</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>hadoop.security.group.mapping.ldap.search.filter.group</name>
<value>(objectclass=group)</value>
</property>

All other fields are similar. Check this out :)

Sergey Kazakov

--
С уважением,
Казаков Сергей