Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 07:37:42 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [5395772] needs to be handled

Not clear why a bot reports my change, first failure was 3 days after the
commit [1]

[1]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=-2134815735276887535&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [5395772] needs to be handled

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.
It seems, that this test mysteriously fails only on one agent aitc-lin01_04
with this error. [1]
Locally this .NET Core tests doesn't fail for about 20 minutes of
continuously run (Mac OS X 10.15, .NET Core 3.1.200)

According to stacktrace, it seems that there is problem with build
configuration and invalid jars are in classpath.

пн, 22 июн. 2020 г. в 10:38, Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbakoff@gmail.com

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy