Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by dmu2201 <dm...@mail.ikasths.dk> on 2004/05/18 10:34:45 UTC

Hi...

I'm trying to call a webservice I developed on my own, and I've tried it
with out deploying it onto Tomcat first, and it worked as it should...
Now my problem is that when I deploy it and tries to call it once again
all I get is an exception from axis:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:169)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1015)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1712)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1963)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1691)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1963)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1691)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:667)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:337)
    at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
    at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
    at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
    at
Webservice.Grp2RuteSoapBindingStub.gemRute(Grp2RuteSoapBindingStub.java:171)
    at WebserviceTestClient.main(WebserviceTestClient.java:27)

The problem is that I can't find out why it appears and how to get rid
of it... Any one know how to solve it?!

Thanks in advance...

Claus

Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Posted by dmu2201 <dm...@mail.ikasths.dk>.
Resolved---

I was missing, yet another, jar file in the axis lib dir.. The weird
part was that all the other missing jars had given a NoClassDefError
instead of a Reflection error...

Claus

dmu2201 wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I'm trying to call a webservice I developed on my own, and I've tried
> it with out deploying it onto Tomcat first, and it worked as it
> should... Now my problem is that when I deploy it and tries to call it
> once again all I get is an exception from axis:

<snip>