Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Jar Lyons <jl...@bluescooter.com> on 2001/10/16 23:24:35 UTC

? how to create multiple distinct instances of phoenix ...

I have an interesting operational question.

I have <n> different applications that I want running in their own
separate instance of phoenix.

It seems I have to explicitly point to a single ....sar file each time
I launch phoenix, but I don't see
any documentation on how to to that.

If I put each ....sar file in the phoenix apps directory, then I will
get all 3 apps running the first time
I start phoenix, which is NOT what I want.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Jar Lyons
Blue Scooter Corporation

Re: ? how to create multiple distinct instances of phoenix ...

Posted by Jar Lyons <jl...@bluescooter.com>.
I'm impressed!   Thanks!

Jar

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.