Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Gaither <ma...@markgaither.com> on 2002/05/25 18:41:55 UTC

Cocoon 2.0.1 and SOAP Logicsheet Elements and Attributes

Cocoonites:

I currently authoring a chapter about builtin-logicsheets for an upcoming
book from Sybex (Cocoon 2 Programming: Web Publishing with Java and XML).

I am trying to catalog all of the elements and attributes of the SOAP
logicsheet.
I have gone through the 'soap.xsl' and I still have questions.

Can the list point me to any documentation of the SOAP logicsheet elements
and attributes? I believe the author is Ovidiu Predescu.

Regards,

Mark Gaither