Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Steindór Halldórsson <of...@hotmail.com> on 2022/06/17 15:15:43 UTC

translate to Icelandic.

Hi, I can help out translate to Icelandic, or is it finnish, and if so, where can I get it?

Thanks

Steindór.

Sent frá Póstur<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> fyrir Windows

Re: translate to Icelandic.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Steindór, Keith,

Am 18.06.22 um 17:38 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
> Steindór Halldórsson wrote:
>> Hi, I can help out translate to Icelandic, or is it finnish, and if
>> so, where can I get it?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Steindór.
>>
>> Sent frá Póstur<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> fyrir
>> Windows
>>

> Steinor;
>
> Greetings, and thank you for your interest in Apache
> OpenOffice.Translation of the UI Help is done on our Pootle server,we
> do have Icelandic in there.
>
> The procedure to register for a Poodle Account is provided at the
> following link:
> <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login#Registration>
>

> We look forward to seeing your contributions to bringing back
> Icelandic as an active language.

We also have a homepage that could be localized:

https://www.openoffice.org/is/

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: translate to Icelandic.