Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/20 09:25:59 UTC

Lucene and Solr 7.7.1

Based on discussions on the "Lucene/Solr 8.0" thread, I'm volunteering to
release a 7.7.1 version as soon as the two blockers, SOLR-13248 and
SOLR-13255 are committed.

Re: Lucene and Solr 7.7.1

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
I did it yesterday to address some build failures. Sorry I forgot to
report it here.

--
Adrien

Re: Lucene and Solr 7.7.1