Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bavishi, Pankij" <PA...@ca.com> on 2002/02/05 16:01:03 UTC

xml parsing

Hello ,
I am trying to validate/parse the XML file using Xerces-C++. The c++ code was written to enable MSXML validate the XML file and I need Xerces to validate now.
How should I go about it? I am new to parsing xml files.
Please help.

Re: xml parsing

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.
If you want to use Xerces-C++ to parse your XML file, you can start with our samples like DOMPrint, SAXPrint ... etc.  See
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/index.html for more details.

Tinny

Re: xml parsing

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.