Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/02/26 10:52:14 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "ScratchPad/htaccess" by VinkoVrsalovic

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by VinkoVrsalovic:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ScratchPad/htaccess

  == What can I do with my .htaccess file? ==

- You are restricted in two ways: what the administrator chooses to enable, and what Apache itself support. To check the first one, contact your administrator (or hosting provider, or just try); to check the second way, find the directive you want to use in the documentation, and see the "Context:" section. If it says .htaccess, then that directive is valid in .htaccess.
+ You are restricted in two ways: what the administrator chooses to enable, and what Apache itself supports. To check the first one, contact your administrator (or hosting provider, or just try); to check the second way, find the directive you want to use in the documentation, and see the "Context:" section. If it says .htaccess, then that directive is valid in .htaccess.

  == How do I troubleshoot my .htaccess files? ==