Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Chudasama, Chetan" <Ch...@intertrade.com> on 2002/07/22 20:05:30 UTC

Schema Processor

Hi,

I wanted to know if there are any other open source schema processors
available. I have already looked at the XMLGrammarBuilder sample from Xerces
2, and I can use that, but our production systems use Xerces 1.4.2 and we
donot want to use the Xerces 2.0.x for now. Thus I cannot use the Xerces
2.0.x to get the schema preparing capabilities.
That is why I wanted to know if there are any other options available.

Thanks,
Chetan

Re: Schema Processor

Posted by Maia Zaharieva <a9...@unet.univie.ac.at>.