Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Inna Koriavets <ik...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 03:37:11 UTC

New volunteer

First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is Inna Koriavets and I'm from Ukraine/USA.
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
available projects into Russian and Ukrainian.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
is possible I want a username like: IKor.
I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step
and that I have read the instructions:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Regards,
Inna.