Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com> on 2013/12/10 22:49:47 UTC

[site] formatting issue _ vs. /*

Hi,

at the end of [0] in the section "Character Encoding" it currently says

    /*charset*/

a few times in the text while it should probably be

    _charset_

I assume it's just an issue with the markup language.

[0] http://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/request-parameters.html

Cheers,
Alex

Re: [site] formatting issue _ vs. /*

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hmpf, it looks correct in the preview...ok, but now it should really be
fixed :)

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

RE: [site] formatting issue _ vs. /*

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
From: Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>

Re: [site] formatting issue _ vs. /*

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [site] formatting issue _ vs. /*

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Thanks. Yes this sounds like a remaining issue of translating the Confluence Markup to Markdown.

Regards
Felix