Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jackie hulford <sp...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2017/06/02 11:12:37 UTC

Reporting broken download link

I currently have installed openoffice 4.1.1
This came with my windows 10 system when I bought my new laptop.
The last time I used it was Thursday 25th May 2017. I am in the middle of studies and have tried to open my saved files but the programme does not respond.
I have tried to repair it but system says programme name cannot be found!
Searching the web for information, I have discovered the newest version 4.1.3. So I have tried to download it, twice but it has failed to update my existing programme due to being interrupted?!

Can you help me? If this can’t be resolved, all my study notes and papers will be lost!!

Jackie Hulford

Re: Reporting broken download link

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
For this problem I suggest to visit our user forums or user mailing list
for getting help.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public