Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by meghana <me...@amultek.com> on 2013/03/26 12:00:44 UTC

Customize Solr Fragmeant

I want to use Regexp Fragmenter in my solr highlighting feature to customize
my fragment.

As per requirement , we need to return 25 words before and after
highlighting term.

To do so , i have made below regular expression

((?:\w+\W*){25})\b(span class)\b((?:\W*\w+){25})

This regular expression working fine with the simple string. (tested) , but
while using it with solr, it does not seems to work properly.

Few highlights coming fine, but for few highlights , the highlight term
comes in very start of highlighting fragment.

I am not sure, that regexp fragmenter can do, what i need. And Is there any
other ways to fulfill this requirement.

Can anybody suggest me on this??
Thanks