Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JaneElle <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/13 09:15:46 UTC

Internet explorer does not display web pag content properly

Hi All,

I would like to ask for an advice how to solve problems related to properly
displayed web page table elements in Internet Explorer (versions higher that
8).  Namely after loading the web page all its contents is displayed
properly. However after moving mouse the table elements are being shifted to
the web page right edge and they are remaining in this location for
approximately 1 minute. After this time the table elements come back to
their previous position. The situation repeats with each mouse movement and
while refreshing the web page.

I would be grateful for any ideas how to resolve the issue.

Cheers,
JaneElle

Re: Internet explorer does not display web pag content properly

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Check <wicket:header-items/> at
http://wicketinaction.com/2014/03/header-contributions-positioning/