Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Przemysław Białoń <pr...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/28 18:04:42 UTC

Creating a JIRA account

Hi,

due to documentation as a new contributor, I should create a JIRA account
and assign a ticket I want to work on to me. But recently new JIRA account
creation was disabled. What should I do? Should I work with a ticket
without assigning it to me (with a risk of work duplication)? Or should I
apply for an account? If so, where should I go?  I didn't find information
about it in the contributor guide.

Regards,
Przemek

Re: Creating a JIRA account

Posted by Przemysław Białoń <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruno,
thanks for the answer! I was a little lost there, but now I know what to do.
Thanks one more :)

Przemek

Re: Creating a JIRA account

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.