Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/07/08 13:50:35 UTC

Réf. : [Cactus] Spurious log4j error for client inevery .txt report fil e!

It seems that maybe :
- You don't define the appender for the class ClientInitializer in the log4j.properties file
or
- log4j.properties file is not in your classpath

Nicolas,

EPugh@upstate.com
08/07/2003 12:51
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  users@maven.apache.org
        cc :
        Objet : [Cactus] Spurious log4j error for client in every .txt report fil       e!

How can I configure the Cactus plugin to not have this error on every
output:
(org.apache.cactus.client.initialization.ClientInitializer).

I told the cactus plugin to output to text as well as xml file.

Thanks,
Eric