Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Sarah Zhang <sa...@tnsl.org.cn> on 2018/11/06 03:59:19 UTC

apache

Dear Sir,
The apache name registration is closely related to your company name,please forward it to your company's leader.
This is a letter regarding apache brand and some domain names. We are a Chinese domain registrar. Recently we received the registration application from Shandong Max Co.,Ltd,they want to register the apache brand and some domain names. As an authoritative and responsible registrar,we want to confirm if the company is your company's cooperative partner. Also we need to verify whether you have allowed the company to apply these names.
Waiting for your response.
Best Regards,

Sarah Zhang
Division Manager
Address:No. 78 Langxi Road,Yaohai District,Hefei Anhui, China
Tel: (+86) 0739  521   5980
Fax:(+86) 0739  521   5980