Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by AndreyVel <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 16:26:20 UTC

Cache unhandled exception

I have question about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2079

Sametime need send notification for client listener about unhandled
exception,  what do you think if to add new class CacheExceptionEvent ?
Maybe there is more convenient event type/name ?

Server code
     CacheExceptionEvent evt = new CacheExceptionEvent(node, shortMsg,
ex, EVT_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION);
     ctx.event().record(evt);

Client code example

grid(0).events().localListen(new IgnitePredicate<Event>() {
     @Override public boolean apply(Event event) {
         . . .          return true;
     }
}, EventType.EVT_UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION);

Re: Cache unhandled exception

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
I would add new event like UnhandledExceptioEvent. Presently it will be used for your scenario however in the future it can be reused for other cases.

Other thoughts?

—
Denis