Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com> on 2002/02/05 10:07:26 UTC

[OT] Open-source compeditor for Cocoon: Morphis

Hi all,

by accident I found the following on Google.

http://www.morphis.org/

By skimming through what I saw, I felt that Morphis is strikingly close
to Cocoon - I will take a closer look to check out whether this is
"Attack of the Clones" or "Road to El Dorado" (synergy effects).

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR

Re: [OT] Open-source compeditor for Cocoon: Morphis

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Michael Hartle wrote:

> By skimming through what I saw, I felt that Morphis is strikingly
> close to Cocoon - I will take a closer look to check out whether this
> is "Attack of the Clones" or "Road to El Dorado" (synergy effects).

Strikingly similar in some places (their sitemap.xmap is called
dispatch.xml ;)), way to go in others (seperation of concerns, component
categorization) Obviously, some have already seen Morphis earlier and I
have missed an earlier reference to Morphis in a DELI-related thread in
November last year, so sorry for making noise.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR