Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Shashank Gupta <sh...@adobe.com> on 2009/12/16 10:47:56 UTC

Some samples

Hi,

We are doing POC to use Apache Chemistry to interact with Alfresco Repository over CMIS over AtomPub bindings.   We have few questions:

1.     Is the project complete. I don't find any Java wrapper over the CMIS services like versionService, repositoryService etc. ?

2.     Is there some documentation or code samples to start with?

Thanks and Regards,
Shashank

Re: Some samples

Posted by Flo <en...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Shashank Gupta <sh...@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are doing POC to use Apache Chemistry to interact with Alfresco Repository over CMIS over AtomPub bindings.   We have few questions:
>

> 1.     Is the project complete. I don't find any Java wrapper over the CMIS services like versionService, repositoryService etc. ?
Project is in development but its in a state you can use and improve

> 2.     Is there some documentation or code samples to start with?
I would look at the chemistry-atompub-client or/and chemistry-js
(javaScript) projects/folders. Alfresco still offers the CMIS atompub
Services so you only need a client to access from an other
application.