Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by danielos <gu...@dan-tech.pl> on 2018/09/12 07:59:39 UTC

tilda tylda character ~ is generated randomly when typing

tilda tylda character ~ is generated randomly when typing

it's quite annoying as I need to carefully look at the screen and delete
such characters if they appear

sometimes that tildas are generated even without touching keyboard

But that happens only when I connect to guacamole from my corporate laptop.

client: Windows 7  enterprise x64, on each recent firefox, chrome, IE11.
server: guacamole 0.9.14 with docker on debian jessie x64

I'm wondering if it can be related to some http connection issues or http
proxy