Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 12:59:19 UTC

[INFO]: we have started a VOTE on AOO 3.4.1 release

Hi,

I would like to inform infra-structure that we have started a VOTE for
Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1, our first update and bug fix release.

If everything goes well we plan to release it next week when both VOTES
(PPMC + IPMC) have finished and the release would have been accepted.

In case of an approved release I plan to upload the bits on dist next
week on Tuesday afternoon (after 3:00pm UTC+2) or Wednesday morning.

The total size is 19.7 GB.

Juergen