Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/03/05 22:34:49 UTC

Establish whether "Apache Joshua" is a suitable name

Hi Folks,
I've been working with a few folks on PODLINGNAMESEARCH-97 [0]. This
essentially to determine whether the Joshua name can be trademarked and
used moving forward if we wished, as a PPMC/PMC, to do this.
Can folks please mention your opinions on that thread? If so, we can move
on.
Thank you
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-97

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Establish whether "Apache Joshua" is a suitable name

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
thanks Lewis.
Chris, agree with you, added my +1.