Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "BARDE, CEDRIC" <CE...@disney.com> on 2002/12/04 17:57:39 UTC

Jetspeed Content Admin

Hi all,

I am trying to do something with the Jetspeed Content Admin feature, but I
am wondering how it works. I was able to create a piece of content with the
form, but is it possible to administrate the whole content? I mean, is it
possible to remove or modify an article after creating it? And if so, how
can I do that?

Thanx a lot in advance for your help!
Ced

__________________________________
Cédric BARDE
Disneyland Resort Paris - Information Services
Bâtiment Robin Hood - BP 100
77777 Marne-La-Vallée
Tél : 01 64 74 65 49
Fax : 01 64 74 65 65
Email : cedric.barde@disney.com

RE: Jetspeed Content Admin

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

This is one of the few areas of Jetspeed I haven't had success with (the UI
for Content Admin).
The feature goes a few years back.
I remember it being broken as far back as 1.3a1, not sure if anyone has
stepped up to fix it yet

Re: Jetspeed Content Admin

I am trying to do something with the Jetspeed Content Admin feature, but I
am wondering how it works. I was able to create a piece of content with the
form, but is it possible to administrate the whole content? I mean, is it
possible to remove or modify an article after creating it? And if so, how
can I do that?

Thanx a lot in advance for your help!
Ced

Cédric BARDE
Disneyland Resort Paris - Information Services
Bâtiment Robin Hood - BP 100
77777 Marne-La-Vallée
Tél : 01 64 74 65 49
Fax : 01 64 74 65 65