Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/04/29 23:58:28 UTC

jira versions for nifi-parent and nifi-nar-maven-plugin

Since nifi-parent and nifi-nar-maven-plugin are released independent of the
main nifi tree, what jira version should I be using for things that impact
them? How about changes to the top-level README?

--
Sean

Re: jira versions for nifi-parent and nifi-nar-maven-plugin

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Sean

I've created version in JIRA for 'nar-maven-plugin-1.0.1' and
'nifi-parent-1.0.0'.  For the top-level README i wouldl just advise
using the current nifi version being prepared for a release.  To
really clean this up we'd need 3 Git repositories.  In my opinion that
just isn't worth it.  But if others feel differently we can explore it
further.

Thanks
Joe