Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2013/10/11 21:35:49 UTC

Request to create a new version in JIRA

Hi Azeez,

I think it would be good if create a new version in JIRA for Apache Stratos
(Incubating) project to manage user stories and tasks for the next release
with the new architectural changes. WDYT?

At the moment I could see the following versions:

3.0.0
3.0.0 RC1
FUTURE

- May be 3.0.0 RC2, 3.0.0 RC3 and 3.0.0 RC4 are also missing

Many Thanks
Imesh

Re: Request to create a new version in JIRA

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,

You are welcome! I granted you permission now! :)

Best Regards,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks Isuru! Actually I checked this before sending this mail but may be
security is not granted. I could not create project versions.

Thanks

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added version 4.0.0 to JIRA.
>
> Please note that any PPMC member can administer the STRATOS jira project.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>

> On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Yes, I think the new development version should be 4.0.0 as it is
>> suggested "proposed architectural changes to Stratos" thread.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Azeez,
>>>
>>> I think it would be good if create a new version in JIRA for Apache
>>> Stratos (Incubating) project to manage user stories and tasks for the next
>>> release with the new architectural changes. WDYT?
>>>
>>> At the moment I could see the following versions:
>>>
>>> 3.0.0
>>> 3.0.0 RC1

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi,