Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/19 03:58:43 UTC

[Kerberos] Merging 'kerberos-encryption-types' branch

Hi, Directory developers,

Any objections to my merging the kerberos-encryption-types branch this
weekend?  The updates were mostly in kerberos-shared with some minor
collateral updates to protocol-changepw and protocol-kerberos.  The
unit tests went from 0 to 9 TestCase's in kerberos-shared and I've
added a ton of javadocs and I'll get most classes javadoc'd in
kerberos-shared, protocol-kerberos, and protocol-changepw before
merging.

Enrique