Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jklcom99 <je...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/08 04:31:12 UTC

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MyAppInterface in java.library.path

I'm running 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT

If I put all dependency jars in ear/lib should they be seen by all modules?
MyApp.jar is in ear/lib but Geronimo is not seeing it.

     [java] Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0)...
     [java] Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.1.2-SNAPSHOT
     [java]
     [java] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MyAppInterface in
java.library.path
     [java] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1682)
     [java] at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
     [java] at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1030)
     [java] at
apps.MyAppInterface.loadMyAppnterfaceDLL(MyAppInterface.java:31)
     [java] at apps.MyAppInterface.<init>(MyAppInterface.java:64)
     [java] at apps.MyAppInterface.<init>(MyAppInterface.java:54)
     [java] at apps.geronimo.Server.loadNativeLibraries(Server.java:251)

Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no MyAppInterface in java.library.path

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Looks like your app is loading a native library. Please see JNI
documentation for how to make a native library visible/loadable in
Java: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jni/html/start.html#27157

Jarek