Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Hull <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/27 08:43:27 UTC

Error when building from current git

Hi all,
I have started seeing this error after updating to the latest git master
and running `ant` or `ant build-basic`:
> ...\netbeans\nbbuild\build.xml:660: Target "all-o.n.swing.laf.dark" does
not exist in the project "nbbuild". It is used from target
"nbmerge-build-one-cluster".
Has anyone else seen this?
I'm using Windows & JDK1.8 to build.
Pete

Re: Error when building from current git

Posted by Peter Hull <pe...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 at 14:31, Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Actually I've seen that when I added the dark LAF to the build.
>
> But master builds fine for Travis and for me as well.
>
> I don't know what caused the problem but I have done an `ant clean` and
then `ant build`  which was successful.
Thanks for your help,
Peter

Re: Error when building from current git

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Actually I've seen that when I added the dark LAF to the build.
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1651/commits/05d9e9fa9e6eaa343c9012bf3745567299c8acaf
build.xml was the fix for that, however only the fixed working version
were ever merged to the master.