Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Haller <re...@interactive-net.de> on 2005/06/02 08:41:34 UTC

NEKOhtml Generator features & properties

Hi,

I've tried to set properties for the nekohtml generator and got the
following exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
  Exception in NekoHTMLGenerator.generate():
    org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLConfigurationException: "http

---- sitemap.xmap ----
<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.html"
    name="nekohtml-p"
    src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.NekoHTMLGenerator">
  <neko-config>neko.properties</neko-config>
</map:generator>
<map:match pattern="cw-nekop.xhtml">
  <map:generate type="nekohtml-p"

src="http://www.computerwoche.de/index.cfm?pageid=254&amp;type=detail&amp;artid=74090&amp;linktype=rss&amp;category=318"
/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

---- neko.properties ----
"http://cyberneko.org/html/properties/namespaces-uri" =
"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

Does anyone know how to set properties and features for the
nekohtml generator?

Greetings
Reinhard Haller

Re: NEKOhtml Generator features & properties

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Reinhard Haller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to set properties for the nekohtml generator and got the
> following exception:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
>   Exception in NekoHTMLGenerator.generate():
>     org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLConfigurationException: "http
>
> ---- sitemap.xmap ----
> <map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.html"
>     name="nekohtml-p"
>     src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.NekoHTMLGenerator">
>   <neko-config>neko.properties</neko-config>
> </map:generator>
> <map:match pattern="cw-nekop.xhtml">
>   <map:generate type="nekohtml-p"
>
> src="http://www.computerwoche.de/index.cfm?pageid=254&amp;type=detail&amp;artid=74090&amp;linktype=rss&amp;category=318"
> />
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> ---- neko.properties ----
> "http://cyberneko.org/html/properties/namespaces-uri" =
> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>
> Does anyone know how to set properties and features for the
> nekohtml generator?

Even though I wrote the NekoHTML generator, I'm not that sure about
setting properties. It was a while ago. My first question is as to where
the property file should be. Are you putting it into the same directory
as the sitemap? Are you able to connect to Cocoon with a debugger (e.g.
Eclipse) and step through the NekoHTMLGenerator to find out exactly what
it is doing?

Regards, Upayavira