Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Halim <er...@ppu.co.id> on 2014/05/09 11:19:42 UTC

Table Mapping

Where is the table mapping?

            <#if productAssoc.productId == product.productId>

                <#assign assocProductId = productAssoc.productIdTo />

            <#else>

                <#assign assocProductId = productAssoc.productId />

            </#if>

Where to check that productAssoc table is PRODUCT_ASSOC with column
PRODUCT_ID?

Thanks in advance

---

Re: Table Mapping

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
That will be helpful to make sure you know whats there in the database from OFBiz Code stand point and practices.

Best regards,

Pranay
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

RE: Table Mapping

Yes you can add new tables in appropriate entitymodel.xml file. Refer how to
do that from tutorial here.
There are 3 sections dedicated to this thing namely: Creating Custom Entity,
Extending an Existing OOTB Entity and Preparing Data For Custom Application.

Best regards,

Pranay
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 12-May-2014, at 12:47 PM, Eric Halim wrote:

> Yes, thanks I guess this is it.
> Is this equivalent to hibernate.cfg where we define entity and
> relation among tables?
>
> So, if I want to add new table, would it be automatically appear here
> in this list? Or would there be some special steps to create new table
> in Ofbiz?
>
> Thanks in advance

---

Re: Table Mapping

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Eric,

Re: Table Mapping

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

You can create the entity (the OFBiz definition of the table) in the
appropriate entitymodel.xml and on restart the table will be created in the
persistence engine of your choice.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

RE: Table Mapping

On 09-May-2014, at 2:49 PM, Eric Halim wrote:

> Where is the table mapping?
>

>            <#if productAssoc.productId == product.productId>
>
>                <#assign assocProductId = productAssoc.productIdTo />
>
>            <#else>
>
>                <#assign assocProductId = productAssoc.productId />
>
>            </#if>
>

> Where to check that productAssoc table is PRODUCT_ASSOC with column
> PRODUCT_ID?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> ---
protection is active.