Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Zoltan Borok-Nagy <bo...@cloudera.com> on 2018/11/27 17:40:09 UTC

[VOTE] 3.1.0 release candidate 1

This is a vote to release Impala 3.1.0

The artifacts for testing can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/impala/3.1.0/RC1/
Git tag: 3.1.0-rc1
Tree hash: 0fb7b90d5dad7aeedd48db28939b10000999a7a3

Please vote +1 or -1. -1 votes should be accompanied by an explanation of
the reason. Only PMC members have binding votes, but other
community members are encouraged to cast non-binding votes. This vote will
pass if there are 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 votes than -1
votes.

This wiki page describes how to check the release before you vote:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/How+to+Release#

Re: [VOTE] 3.1.0 release candidate 1

Posted by Thomas Tauber-Marshall <tm...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Michael Ho <kw...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Michael Brown <mi...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (binding)

https://jenkins.impala.io/job/release-test-ub1604/19/

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (binding)

I looked over the output of
https://jenkins.impala.io/job/release-test-ub1604/16/console, which checks
all of the things I care about: signature, sha512, equality of tarball and
tree, and the usual pre-merge tests.