Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Sunny (Quyang) Liu" <qy...@ecwise.com> on 2012/03/28 04:18:27 UTC

issue about archiva

HI~~ guys
I have installed Archiva on Windows 2008 R2 but Look at that tt ,Full name and Email Address are required but I have not found the way to input the Full name and Email Address parameters,could  you help me ?thx

Re: issue about archiva

Posted by Sascha Vogt <Fu...@gmx.net>.
Did you check
https://cwiki.apache.org/ARCHIVA/howto-configure-usermanagement-with-ldap.html
?

Make sure to check the properties here:
apache-archiva-x.y\apps\archiva\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\maven\archiva\security.properties

Greetings
-Sascha-

RE: issue about archiva

Posted by "Sunny (Quyang) Liu" <qy...@ecwise.com>.

  *

Re: issue about archiva

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.

RE: issue about archiva

Re: issue about archiva

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hmm, can you check Archiva's logs and see if there are any errors in there?

Also, can you subscribe to the users list (just send an email to:
users-subscribe@archiva.apache.org) so your emails won't get moderated each
time? :)

RE: issue about archiva

Re: issue about archiva